Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 28, 2019;
Start: 10h / Konaci;
Lenght: 73.5 km;
Altitude difference: 2374 m;
Time limit: 7 h;
Feed zone: 6 + 1 at the finish line;
Do you want to test your limits?
Big Marathon, the longest track, within the Three sides of Kopaonik race, offers you a chance to do that. A track goes around the side of Kopaonik Mountain towards Jošanička Banja, Brus and Raška area.
What to expect?
A lot of climbs and exceptional descents which will make you feel like you have conquered the world. You will enjoy the fast single tracks as well.
If they want to conquer the most challenging side of Kopaonik, the participants will have to pass “Suvo rudište” checkpoint at 1981m.a.s.l. three times before they move towards the finish line at Konaci.
Registration for the sixth MTB Marathon “Three Sides of Kopaonik” is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs
Track BIG MARATHON: Konaci (start) – Marine vode – Jaram – Likina česma – Jankove bare – Kadijevac – Kukavica Vodovod – Hotel Putnik – Malo Jezero – Suvo Rudište – Crna Duboka – Pajino preslo – Karaman greben – Mali karaman – Vezna staza preko Ledenica ka Jarmu – Stari kolski put do Gejzira – Skretanje za Krivu reku – Gobelja – Kruzni put oko Konaka – Malo Jezero – Suvo Rudište – Pajino preslo – Mašinac – Dolina sportova – Konaci (finish).
Download GPS track: BIG MARATHON
TRACK ELEVATION PROFILE – to be updated!
EARLY BIRD A – 22 € until May 31, 2019 or while stocks last
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 26 € from Jun 01 until July 8, 2019 or while stocks last;
LAST MINUTE – 30 € from July 09 until July 22, 2019 or while stocks last;
* Prices are per participant. Riders participate individually in the race. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the last day of early, regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– participation in the obstacle race
– start number and laces;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– an official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 12, 2019);
– a finisher medal;
– lunch after the race;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
More info soon!
OVERALL STANDINGS men and women
* An adequate prize fund is provided for the winners of all categories.
More information about the awards fund soon.