1. Do I have to be a registered competitor to participate in the race?
The race is open to all cycling fans, and the license is required only for those who compete within the MTB Cup Of Serbia.
2. Where can the liability statement be taken over and signed?
You can take it at the PARTICIPANT INFO CENTRE. Signed liability statement should be handed over when registering and taking over the start number.
3. Is there a place for storing and washing the bikes?
All registered participants will be able to use the facility for leaving their bikes as well as the facility for washing and cleaning their bikes. All of the information regarding these facilities will put online.
4. Where can I take over my FINISHER medal?
It takes place at Info Centre immediately after the race. Please, prepare your start number to check the result of the race.
5. What does Participation FEE include?
– participation in the race;
– participation in the “Vip poligon of skill”;
– start number and laces;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– an official T-shirt of the race;
– a finisher medal;
– lunch after the race;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
6. Where is the Participant INFO CENTRE located?
More information coming soon.
7. Is there an organized bus transportation?
Yes! For more info write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Is helmet required throughout the race?
Helmets are required at all times. All the participants have to wear a helmet during the race.
9. Is there a possibility to rent a bike on Kopaonik Mountain?
Yes, there is. For more information, please contact the organizer.
10. Does Participation FEE include participating in the “Vip poligon of skill”?
Yes, all registered athletes can participate in the “Vip poligon of skill”.
11. What is the “Vip poligon of skill”?
It is a promotional, short and funobstacle race the aim of which is to promote MTB. The race is for everyone.
12. How can I register for the excursions?
Check-in is online on the official site of the race and the registration is at the Participant INFO CENTRE. The list of the excursions will be posted on the site.
13.What are the rules for MTB pairs race?
Pairs race has the same route as the small MTB marathon. The pairs are consisted of two participants regardless of gender and age. The participants must go through all checkpoints and finish the race together. The difference in time between the participants cannot exceed 2 minutes and the overall time will be counted after both participants have crossed the finish line. Pairs race is open to all interested participants.