Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 28, 2019;
Start: 10h / Konaci;
Lenght: 51.18 km;
Altitude difference: 1371 m;
Time limit: 5 h;
Feed zone: 5 + 1 at the finish line;
Medium Marathon is just another name for an exciting two wheels adventure. It is the combination of fast forest tracks, open parts and steep climbs of 54km beautiful Kopaonik terrain.
What to expect?
Long, adrenalin descents on a track, but also tough climbs by the end of the second climb. Beautiful nature and amazing landscapes!
The participants of the Medium Marathon have to pass “Suvo rudište” checkpoint, at 1981m.a.s.l. two times before they move towards the finish line at Konaci.
Registration for the sixth MTB Marathon “Three Sides of Kopaonik” is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs
Track MEDIUM MARATHON: Konaci (start) – Marine vode – Jaram – Likina česma – Jankove bare – Kadijevac – Kukavica – Vodovod – Hotel Putnik – Malo Jezero – Suvo Rudište – Crna Duboka – Pajino preslo – Karaman Greben – Mali karaman – Gvozdac – Ledenice – Vezna staza preko Bele reke do Jarma – Obilazak oko Konaka – Malo jezero – Suvo rudušte – Pajino preslo – Mašinac – Dolina sportova – Konaci (finish).
Download GPS track: MEDIUM MARATHON
TRACK ELEVATION PROFILE – to be updated!
EARLY BIRD A – 22 € until May 31, 2019 or while stocks last; SOLD OUT
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 26 € from Jun 01 until July 8, 2019 or while stocks last; SOLD OUT
LAST MINUTE – 30 € from July 09 until July 22, 2019 or while stocks last;
* Prices are per participant. Riders participate individually in the race. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the last day of early, regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– participation in the obstacle race
– start number and laces;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– an official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 12, 2019);
– a finisher medal;
– lunch after the race;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
This year we have organized bus transportation as well. The departure from Belgrade will be on Friday, July 26 at 17:30 PM.
The return from Kopaonik to Belgrade will be on Sunday, July 28, 2019 with the departure at 17:00 PM.
Transportation on the route: Belgrade – Kopaonik – Belgrade (July 26 – July 28, 2019) – 20 € / per person
For further information on reservation or payment methods please contact us via email: email@example.com
In cooperation with HOTEL PUTNIK and we have arranged special accommodation discount for all participants of the race “Tri strane Kopaonika” and their companions in the period from July 25 to July 28, 2019.
Participants who have completed the registration process and paid the necessary registration fee can book the accommodation. The accommodation discount is also valid for any companions accompanying the participants of the race. The accommodation can be booked at discount price for the period of minimum 2 and maximum 3 nights.
The reservation is done:
– directly through booking “PUTNIK” hotel, by calling the following number: +381 (0) 36 547 11 30 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please note that the number of accommodation units at discount price is limited and so we kindly advise all participants to make their bookings on time.
55EUR per person for one night with breakfast and diner included in room for 2 people (SPA is also included in price)
83EUR per person for one night with breakfast and diner included in room for 1 people (SPA is also included in price)
OVERALL STANDINGS men and women
Men and women 30-40 years old
Men and women 40-50 years old
Men and women 50+ years old
* An adequate prize fund is provided for the winners of all categories.
More information about the awards fund soon.