Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 28, 2019;
Start: 10h / Konaci;
Lenght: 25 km;
Altitude difference: 760 m;
Time limit: 4h;
Feed zone: 2 + 1 at the finish line;
RACE IN PAIRS
Within Small Marathon, there is a new format which we call Race in pairs. In this category, the teams made up of two participants will have to cycle together the route of the Small Marathon.
In order to complete the race and achieve a good result, the partners within the team must cycle together throughout the whole race, and the distance between the partners cannot be more than two minutes at checkpoints.
Men, women and mixed teams are allowed. Together we are stronger!
The participants of the Race in pairs have to pass “Suvo rudiste” checkpoint, at 1981m.a.s.l. one time before they move towards the finish line at Konaci.
Registration for the sixth MTB Marathon “Three Sides of Kopaonik” is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs
Trasa TRKA PAROVA: Konaci (start) – Marine vode – Jaram – Likina česma – Jankove bare – Vodovod – Hotel Putnik – Malo Jezero – Suvo Rudište – Pajino preslo – Konaci (cilj).
Preuzmi GPS trag: TRKA PAROVA
Pogledaj na STRAVI.
VISINSKI PROFIL STAZE:
EARLY BIRD A – 44 € until May 31, 2019 or while stocks last
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 52 € from Jun 01 until July 8, 2019 or while stocks last;
LAST MINUTE – 60 € from July 09 until July 22, 2019 or while stocks last;
* Prices are per team. Riders participate in pair in the race. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the last day of early, regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– participation in the obstacle race
– 2x start number and laces;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– 2x official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 12, 2019);
– 2x finisher medal;
– 2x unch after the race;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
More info soon!
RACE IN PAIRS
* Race in pairs – teams made up of two participants.
** An adequate prize fund is provided for the winners of all categories.
More information about the awards fund soon.