Venue: National Park Kopaonik / Raska / Serbia;
Race date: July 28, 2019;
Start: 10h / Konaci;
Lenght: 24.96 km;
Altitude difference: 694 m;
Time limit: 4h;
Feed zone: 2 + 1 at the finish line;
Whether you ride a MTB over the years for recreation or this is your first ride and adventure, you will enjoy the beautiful and unique views of the National Park Kopaonik, Serbia, which the track of the Small Marathon goes through.
What to expect?
Relatively mild altitude difference which offers comfortable ride and enjoyment, but you will need to give 110% of yourself if you want to win in this category.
The participants of the Small Marathon have to pass “Suvo rudiste” checkpoint, at 1981m.a.s.l. one time before they move towards the finish line at Konaci.
Registration for the sixth MTB Marathon “Three Sides of Kopaonik” is done online: www.prijavazatrku.rs
Track SMALL MARATHON: Konaci (start) – Marine vode – Jaram – Likina česma – Jankove bare – Vodovod – Hotel Putnik – Malo Jezero – Suvo Rudište – Pajino preslo – Konaci (finish).
Download GPS track: SMALL MARATHON
TRACK ELEVATION PROFILE:
EARLY BIRD A – 22 € until May 31, 2019 or while stocks last
REGULAR REGISTRATION – 26 € from Jun 01 until July 8, 2019 or while stocks last;
LAST MINUTE – 30 € from July 09 until July 22, 2019 or while stocks last;
* Prices are per participant. Riders participate individually in the race. Payment: directly on the organizer’s account. After successfully completing your registration you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary payment data. Please make the entry fee payment before the last day of early, regular and last minute registration so you could secure the price of the participant package you are registering for.
Entry fee includes:
– participation in the race;
– participation in the obstacle race
– start number and laces;
– electronic time measurement;
– a complete marking of the track;
– an official T-shirt of the race (for all participants registered until July 12, 2019);
– a finisher medal;
– lunch after the race;
– refreshment zones;
– medical support at the start and at the finish of the race;
– mountain Rescue Service assistance throughout the whole race;
– download GPS track;
More info soon!
OVERALL STANDINGS men and women
Men and women 30-40 years old
Men and women 40-50 years old
Men and women 50+ years old